1. Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Shoppu Guarantee Period as stated in the Terms of Service.
Shoppu Guarantee is a service provided by GoBetter EComm Sdn. Bhd.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Buyer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged during delivery;
• Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer; or
• The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item.
Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Shoppu website or Shoppu mobile app (to be available).
Shoppu will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
3. Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
4. Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
i) In the scenario of an unforeseen error from Shoppu's end (i.e - damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the buyer), Shoppu will bear buyer's return shipping fee.
ii) In the scenario of the buyer's change of mind, buyer shall get Shoppu's consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded within a specified time after Shoppu has received the item according to our Conditions of Returning Item and accepted the returned item. For more information on Seller’s response time limits, please refer to the Terms of Service. The refund will be made to Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.
6. Communication between Buyer and Shoppu
Shoppu encourages buyers to communicate with the right department in the event where problem arises in a transaction and any issue relating to the Item purchased. Shoppu assures buyers our closest attention to any queries from buyer and pre-sale.
Last Updated: 1 April 2019